Dr. Jabbari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gholam Jabbari, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bettendorf, IA. Dr. Jabbari completed a residency at Kings Co-Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Genesis Health Group, OB/GYN, Bettendorf and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jabbari is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Kings Co-Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Pahlavi U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genesis Health Group, OB/GYN, Bettendorf
Bettendorf Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bettendorf, IA865 Lincoln Rd Ste 100, Bettendorf, IA 52722 Existing Patients: (563) 355-1000
Muscatine Gynecology2104 Cedarwood Dr Ste 201, Muscatine, IA 52761 Existing Patients: (563) 263-5761
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jabbari?
Excellent care from all staff especially dr jabbari and nurse
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gholam Jabbari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jabbari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jabbari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jabbari frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Jabbari's office is located at 865 Lincoln Rd Ste 100, Bettendorf, IA 52722. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jabbari speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street