Dr. Ghazi Rayan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rayan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ghazi Rayan, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Rayan completed a residency at Union Meml-Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Upper Extremity, Hand and Microsurgery Center and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rayan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Union Meml-Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1980
- S Baltimore Genl Hosp-U MD Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1977
- S Baltimore Genl Hosp-U MD Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upper Extremity, Hand and Microsurgery Center
Ghazi M. Rayan MD Inc.3366 Nw Expressway Ste 700, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 945-4888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rayan?
My daughter broke her finger with multiple fractures. Due to our insurance And Christmas it took us 11 days to get into him after the accident But he was able to fully fix her finger after the bone was twisted and had fractures that were going into two joints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rayan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rayan frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Dupuytren's Contracture.
Dr. Rayan's office is located at 3366 Nw Expressway Ste 700, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rayan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center