Dr. Zalzaleh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ghassan Zalzaleh, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago Ridge, IL. Dr. Zalzaleh completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Affiliated Oncologists and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zalzaleh is board certified in Hematology.
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millenium Medical Center10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415 Existing Patients: (708) 424-9710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zalzaleh?
Dr. Zalzaleh is the best. Very sweet man and excellent doctor. His pa and nurses follow his lead and are also very caring and thoughtful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghassan Zalzaleh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zalzaleh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zalzaleh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zalzaleh frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Zalzaleh's office is located at 10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zalzaleh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital