Dr. Kazmouz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ghassan Kazmouz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Kazmouz completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Critical Care Associates and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazmouz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Critical Care Associates
Critical Care Associates1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W304, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Existing Patients: (760) 322-9562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazmouz?
I simply LOVE the man! I would happily give him a kidney, if he needed it. (he can have all of my siblings too!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazmouz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazmouz frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kazmouz's office is located at 1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W304, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazmouz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Health