Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ghassan Bachir, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Bachir completed a residency at Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami. He currently practices at California Surgical Medical Clinics Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bachir is board certified in General Surgery.
- Moscow University, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Stamford Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- English Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bachir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bachir frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Bachir's office is located at 1050 E Perrin Ave Ste 103, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bachir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.