Dr. Ghassan Noureddine, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Noureddine completed a residency at John Hopkins University/Good Samaritan Hospital Of MD. He currently practices at Ghassan Noureddine, MD and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Noureddine is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Ghassan Noureddine, MD
Lung and Asthma Clinic, P.A.6550 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 795-5155
- Director Of Critical Care Department At Select Specialty Hospital, Other Education — 2007
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- John Hopkins University/Asthma-Allergy Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- John Hopkins University/Good Samaritan Hospital Of MD, Residency Hospital — 1993
- John Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1993
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noureddine?
Counsels the patients and lifts their spirits
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center