Dr. Ghaith Noaiseh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Noaiseh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ghaith Noaiseh, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Noaiseh completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University/St.Vincent Charity Hospital. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Noaiseh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Case Western Reserve University/St.Vincent Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve University/St.Vincent Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noaiseh?
I have seen five different rheumatologists in the last five years and this guy is the best by far. Efficient and incredibly knowledgeable. Cannot recommend him highly enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Noaiseh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Noaiseh frequently treats Sjögren's Syndrome, Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Noaiseh's office is located at 1000 E 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Noaiseh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Noaiseh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
The University of Kansas Health System
South Kansas City Medical Pavilion1000 E 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64131 (913) 588-1227