Dr. George Mutafyan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Mutafyan completed a residency at Michigan State University, General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Weight Loss Physician and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Weight Loss Physician
General and Weight Loss Surgeon1510 S Central Ave Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 247-2000
Armenian, Russian, Spanish
- Duke University Medical Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery, General Surgery, Laposcopic Surgery, Weight-Loss Surgery, Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Michigan State University, General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Ohsu, General Surgery Internship, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Completed "Sages" Advanced Laparoscopic Course On Diseases Of Colon In March, 2004 Sponsored By "Us Surgical" In Norwalk, Other Education
- Completed "Sages" Basic Laparoscopic Course In February, 2003 Sponsored By "Ethicon" In Cincinnati, Oh, Other Education
- Completed Advanced Laparoscopic Course On Management and Surgical Treatment Of Colon For Mis Fellows In October, 2006 Sponsored By "Us Surgical" In Norwalk, Ct, Other Education
- Alta Health Network
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Global Health Care Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred IPA of California
- Regal Medical Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mutafyan?
Came to see him for a gastric sleeve and was helped through the whole process and the staff was incredibly nice and caring every step of the way. I really appreciate the doctors attention to detail and how he didnt mind all of my questions and concerns. I have recommended family and friends to him and will continue to because hes great!
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center