Dr. Lamas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gervasio Lamas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Lamas completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Tamayo Chelala and Miller PA and is affiliated with Miami Cancer Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tamayo Chelala and Miller PA4302 Alton Rd Ste 490, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Existing Patients: (305) 674-2998
Hear Again America200 Crandon Blvd Ste 300, Key Biscayne, FL 33149 Existing Patients: (305) 674-2599
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamas?
I have not seen Dr. Lamas . . . I did see Dr. George at the Key Biscayne Mt. Sinai and she's wonderful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gervasio Lamas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lamas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamas frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Lamas' office is located at 4302 Alton Rd Ste 490, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamas speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Mount Sinai Medical Center