Dr. Gerri Goodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerri Goodman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Weymouth, MA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. She currently practices at EYE HEALTH SERVICES. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Norwalk Hosp/Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Health Services
Eye Health Services97 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 100, East Weymouth, MA 02189 Existing Patients: (781) 331-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Was one of the smoothest eye appointment ever. Dr. Goodman was very professional and friendly. Explained the exam and went about it. I felt I received a top notch exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Keratitis, Eye Infections, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 97 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 100, East Weymouth, MA 02189. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.