Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. German Larrain, MD
Dr. German Larrain, MD is
- State University Of New York|University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Chile Santiago, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larrain?
Dr Larrain explained my situation, offered options for procedures to make me healthier based on my particular factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. German Larrain, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Larrain's profile.
Dr. Larrain in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Larrain frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Sinus Bradycardia and Electrocardiogram (EKG). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Larrain's office is located at 500 Wind Ridge Dr Wausau, WI 54401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Larrain provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. German Larrain, MD is affiliated with Aspirus Ironwood Hospital and Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
Dr. German Larrain, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Cardiology - Wausau500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 (715) 847-2665