Dr. German Larrain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larrain's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. German Larrain, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Larrain completed a residency at Jackson Meml Hosp/U Miami. He currently practices at Aspirus Cardiology and is affiliated with Aspirus Ironwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larrain is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Jackson Meml Hosp/U Miami, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Meml Hosp/U Miami, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Chile Santiago, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larrain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larrain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larrain frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Larrain's office is located at 500 Wind Ridge Dr, Wausau, WI 54401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larrain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital