Dr. Muelheims has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerhard Muelheims, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Muelheims completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Providence Spokane Cardiology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muelheims is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University If Utah Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muelheims?
I have seen dr Mühlheims for years. I highly recommend to anyone with Heart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerhard Muelheims, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muelheims' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muelheims accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muelheims frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Muelheims' office is located at 62 W 7th Ave Ste 450, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center