Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerardo Rodriguez-Gomez, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez completed a residency at Morristown Meml Hosp, Affiliate Of Columbia U. He currently practices at Child Neurology, Reno Nevada and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez is board certified in Epilepsy.
- New Jersey Med Sch UMDNJ Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Affiliate Of Columbia U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- House Physician -Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn NY, Other Education — 1985
- Universidad De Montemorelos, Medical School — 1983
- Internship - Hospital Adventista Silvestre, Rio de Janeiro, Other Education — 1981
- Colegio Adventista Dominicano, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Neurology, Reno Nevada
Gerardo D Rodriguez-gomez A Professional Corp.1190 Ryland St, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 322-7272
Sutter Neuroscience Medical Grp
Sutter Neuroscience Medical Grp1625 Stockton Blvd Ste 104, Sacramento, CA 95816 Existing Patients: (916) 454-6667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez?
Dr Rodruguez has been taking care my daughter for over 20 years. He has been there for every difficult situations with the right diagnostic & got my daughter back to health. Also his stuff is such a great help. I can’t say enough how appreciate I am.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerardo Rodriguez-Gomez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez's office is located at 1190 Ryland St, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez-Gomez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center