Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD is
- Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Baylor College Med Affil Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1983
- Mayo Grad School Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gabel?
This was my first time seeing Dr. Gabel and was very glad to be referred to him. He is very attentive, takes his time, and explains everything without rushing. Answers any and all questions. He is very professional and really listens to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gabel's profile.
Dr. Gabel in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gabel frequently treats the following conditions: Shoulder Dislocation and Rotator Cuff Tendinosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gabel's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 1016 Houston, TX 77030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gabel is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gabel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
Southwest Orthopedics Group
Southwest Orthopedics Group6560 Fannin St Ste 1016, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 610-4263