Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Gerard Berry, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Darby, PA. Dr. Berry completed a residency at Jefferson Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital - Rehab and is affiliated with Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Jefferson Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Mercy Catheterization Mc, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital - Rehab1500 Lansdowne Ave, Darby, PA 19023 Existing Patients: (610) 237-4814
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berry frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 1500 Lansdowne Ave, Darby, PA 19023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus