Call (212) 257-3875 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO
Make an Appointment(516) 654-0594
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO is a preventive medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Varlotta completed a residency at Rusk Inst Of Rehab Med, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery Coney Island Hosp, Flexible or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Gerard Varlotta, DO, FACSM and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gerard Varlotta, DO, FACSM
Gerard Varlotta, DO, FACSM20 E 46th St Rm 304, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (516) 654-0594
Center for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery
Center for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (888) 723-5792
- Rusk Inst Of Rehab Med, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery Coney Island Hosp, Flexible or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Maimonides MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Coney Is Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varlotta?
Overall, amazing experience
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varlotta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varlotta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varlotta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varlotta frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Spondylosis, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Varlotta's office is located at 20 E 46th St Rm 304, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.