Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (646) 871-2889.
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO is a physical therapist in New York, NY. Dr. Varlotta completed a residency at Rusk Inst Of Rehab Med, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery Coney Island Hosp, Flexible or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Gerard Varlotta, DO, FACSM and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varlotta is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rusk Inst Of Rehab Med, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery Coney Island Hosp, Flexible or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Rusk Institute Nyu, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Maimonides MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Coney Is Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYCOM), Medical School — 1983
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varlotta?
Painful procedure, however remarkable results. I feel 20 years younger from relief of pain. Patient and caring staff.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerard Varlotta, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varlotta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varlotta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varlotta frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Arthritis.
Dr. Varlotta's office is located at 20 E 46th St Suite 304, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varlotta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.