Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davidson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerard Davidson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Dyer, IN. Dr. Davidson completed a residency at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University. He currently practices at Dyer Family Practice and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Davidson is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Presby Rush-St Lukes, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School — 1980
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1976
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dyer Family Practice840 Richard Rd Ste 3, Dyer, IN 46311 Existing Patients: (219) 322-1450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidson?
Dr. Davidson has been taking care of my husband and I for years. I would not go to anyone else!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davidson frequently treats Wellness Examination, Malaise and Fatigue, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Davidson's office is located at 840 Richard Rd Ste 3, Dyer, IN 46311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davidson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields