Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerard Kuhn, MD
Dr. Gerard Kuhn, MD is
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1990
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY, Medical School — 1986
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / TWIN CITIES CAMPUS, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuhn?
Dr. Kuhn is one of the best doctors for children! He has,a great bedside manner, is very thorough in his diagnosis, and you can just tell that he and his staff really care. He has taken very good care of both of my boys and is top notch in my book!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gerard Kuhn, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kuhn's profile.
Dr. Kuhn in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kuhn's office is located at 200 Cleaver Farms Rd Ste 101 Middletown, DE 19709. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kuhn provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gerard Kuhn, MD is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware.
Dr. Gerard Kuhn, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Middletown
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Middletown200 Cleaver Farms Rd Ste 101, Middletown, DE 19709 (302) 378-5100