Dr. Geraldine Stott, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Stott completed a residency at Univ VA Hosps Prgm B. She currently practices at EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL SCHOOL and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stott is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Eastern Virginia Medical School825 Fairfax Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 446-7900
- Univ VA Sch Med Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Univ VA Hosps Prgm B, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stott?
Telehealth yesterday. First time using and wasn’t sure what I would get! ??. All every other good review said and more. If she were in Georgia, would use her always. Thank you for being one of the best.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital