Dr. Geraldine Gardner, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gardner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Geraldine Gardner, DO is a cardiology specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Gardner completed a residency at Highland Genl Hosp. She currently practices at Mill Creek Clinic - Vein Center and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. Dr. Gardner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Highland Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Highland Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Western University College of Osteopatic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gardner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gardner frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gardner's office is located at 12800 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste 270, Everett, WA 98208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gardner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett