Dr. Geraldine Dizon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dizon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Geraldine Dizon, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Pasco, WA. Dr. Dizon completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. She currently practices at Lourdes Kania Clinic and is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dizon is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hahnemann U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dizon?
She is the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dizon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dizon frequently treats Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Dizon's office is located at 7425 Wrigley Dr, Pasco, WA 99301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dizon speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dizon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lourdes Medical Center