Call (720) 764-6131 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Geraldine Corrigan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Corrigan completed a residency at Exempla St Joseph Hospital. She currently practices at Western Nephrology and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corrigan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Guy's and St. Thomas Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corrigan?
We love her. She's very knowledgeable, has a great sense of humor and puts patients at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geraldine Corrigan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corrigan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corrigan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corrigan frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Corrigan's office is located at 8410 Decatur St Ste 100, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corrigan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus