Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Zaidman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Zaidman completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Aids-related Community Services and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aids-related Community Services40 Saw Mill River Rd Ste Fb2, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 579-2345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zaidman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zaidman frequently treats Keratoconus, Pterygium, and Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye.
Dr. Zaidman's office is located at 40 Saw Mill River Rd Ste Fb2, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zaidman speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zaidman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center