Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD
Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD is
- Oklahoma Children's Memorial Hospital | Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Oklahoma Children's Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- First Health
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaefer?
Dr. Schaefer is extremely knowledgable in genetic conditions and listens to his patients and their parents on their needs and questions. I highly recommend Dr. Schaefer.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schaefer's profile.
Dr. Schaefer in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schaefer's office is located at 3243 E Murdock St Ste 500 Wichita, KS 67208. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schaefer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center and UAMS Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD holds board certification in Clinical Genetics and Genomics and Pediatrics.
Dr. Gerald Schaefer, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Wesley Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Wesley Pediatric Specialists
Wesley Pediatric Specialists3243 E Murdock St Ste 500, Wichita, KS 67208 Existing Patients: (316) 962-2080