Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Burns, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Burns completed a residency at Tenn Meml Rsch Ctr-Hosp. He currently practices at Summit Primary Care and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in General Surgery.
- Tenn Meml Rsch Ctr-Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- U Tenn-City Memphis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Tenn Meml Rsch Ctr-Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
On Dec. 2, 2015, Dr. Burns performed surgery on me for intestinal blockage in 3 different small intestine areas which took approx. 5 hrs. I know he saved my life and will be forever grateful to him and Dr. Wiser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burns frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 3939 Central Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
Summit Primary Care
Summit Primary Care3939 Central Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076 (615) 883-2331