Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Pytlewski, DO is a cardiology specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Pytlewski completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. He currently practices at St. Luke's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pytlewski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Osteopath Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates1469 8th Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18018 Existing Patients: (484) 526-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pytlewski?
Excellent experience. Dr. Pytlewski was knowledgeable, astute, very caring. Highly regarded in the community by patients and peers. Superb clinician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pytlewski frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Overweight.
Dr. Pytlewski's office is located at 1469 8th Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18018. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pytlewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus