Dr. Naccarelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Naccarelli completed a residency at Hershey Med Ctr. He currently practices at Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naccarelli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Hershey Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naccarelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naccarelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naccarelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naccarelli frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Long QT Syndrome, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Naccarelli's office is located at 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center