Dr. Minkowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Minkowitz, MD is a cytopathology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Minkowitz completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Minkowitz Pathology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Minkowitz is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Cornell MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Columbia Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Polish, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minkowitz?
A medical jewel right here in Brooklyn! Dr. Minkowitz is smart, great personality and gets your results right away. I was so impressed. His staff is very friendly and helpful. The kind of experience you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Minkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minkowitz frequently treats Biopsy, Follicular Lymphoma, Large-Cell, and Follicular Lymphoma, Small Cleaved Cell.
Dr. Minkowitz's office is located at 904 49TH ST, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minkowitz speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Minkowitz Pathology904 49TH ST, Brooklyn, NY 11219 (718) 853-6433
Minkowitz Pathology1800 Clove Rd, Staten Island, NY 10304 (718) 853-6433