Dr. Minkowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Minkowitz, MD is a cytopathology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Minkowitz completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Minkowitz Pathology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Minkowitz is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cornell MC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Columbia Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Polish, Russian, Spanish
Minkowitz Pathology904 49TH ST, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 853-6433
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minkowitz?
I was terrified to have a thyroid biopsy to evaluate nodules. Dr. Minkowitz’s assistant set the tone with his friendliness as he questioned me about my medical history. He set me at ease. When Dr. Minkowitz started to set up the procedure, his excellent bedside manner continued to reassure me. The procedure itself was only five seconds or so, and in his competent hands was very tolerable.. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Minkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minkowitz frequently treats Biopsy, Follicular Lymphoma, Large-Cell, and Follicular Lymphoma, Small Cleaved Cell.
Dr. Minkowitz's office is located at 904 49TH ST, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minkowitz speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital