Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (503) 908-6899.
Dr. Gerald Segal, MD
Make an Appointment(503) 908-6899
Dr. Gerald Segal, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Segal completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Compass Oncology - Rose Quarter. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Segal is board certified in Hematology.
Compass Oncology - Rose Quarter
Compass Oncology - Rose Quarter265 N BROADWAY, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 908-6899
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- Medicaid of Oregon
- ODS Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segal?
Dr. Segal saved my life! What bigger praise can I offer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Segal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Segal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segal frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acidosis, and Acne.
Dr. Segal's office is located at 265 N BROADWAY, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions.