Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Bayer, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Bayer completed a residency at Akron Genl Med Ctr. He currently practices at Green Bay Health Care Center. Dr. Bayer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Akron Genl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Akron Genl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Green Bay Health Care Center
Va Medical Center2851 UNIVERSITY AVE, Green Bay, WI 54311 Existing Patients: (920) 431-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bayer frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Bayer's office is located at 2851 UNIVERSITY AVE, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.