Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Gerald Gross, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Gross completed a residency at Maine MC. He currently practices at Orange City Area Health System and is affiliated with Sanford Broadway Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Maine MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Maine MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange City Area Health System
Sanford Health820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gross frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gross speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center