Dr. Lachance has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Lachance, DO is a family medicine specialist in Auburn, ME. Dr. Lachance completed a residency at Central ME Med Ctr. He currently practices at Minot Avenue Family Medicine and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lachance is board certified in Family Practice.
- Central ME Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minot Avenue Family Medicine
Minot Avenue Family Medicine789 Minot Ave, Auburn, ME 04210 Existing Patients: (207) 795-8475
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lachance?
very good he is one of the best doctors i have had i could not ask for a better doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Lachance, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lachance's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lachance accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lachance frequently treats Back Pain, Bronchitis, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Lachance's office is located at 789 Minot Ave, Auburn, ME 04210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Stephens Memorial Hospital