Dr. Gerald Blackwell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackwell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Blackwell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Blackwell completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 230-5000
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Holston Valley Medical Center130 W Ravine Rd, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 230-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackwell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackwell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackwell frequently treats Heart Disease, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Blackwell's office is located at 2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blackwell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Community Hospital