Dr. Feuer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Feuer, MD is a oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Feuer completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Southeastern Gynecologic Oncology Llp and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Downstate, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeastern Gynecologic Oncology Llp980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (401) 274-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feuer?
From initial consultation to complete robotic hysterectomy, I couldn't be anymore happier with my care and the outcome of my surgery. Great surgeon and practice! I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Feuer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feuer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feuer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feuer frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Feuer's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital