Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (269) 262-5569, and for other questions, call (269) 428-4411.
Dr. Gerald Kozuh, MD
New Patient(269) 222-4110
Dr. Gerald Kozuh, MD is a oncology specialist in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Kozuh completed a residency at Loyola. He currently practices at Lakeland Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Lakeland Hospital, Niles. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozuh is board certified in Hematology.
- Loyola, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola, Residency Hospital
- Loyola, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- ASR Health Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
- Trustmark Companies
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozuh?
My husband had small cell lung cancer which had gone to his liver and brain. Dr. Kazuh was his dr. I have a lot of respect for him because he was right up front with us. He told us there was nothing they could do but buy him some time. He did not keep giving him treatment. He was diagnosed March 4 and passed June 24th 2011. I liked his manner of discussing this issue.
- Lakeland Hospital, Niles
- Lakeland Hospital Watervliet
- Lakeland Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kozuh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Kozuh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozuh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozuh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozuh frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Kozuh's office is located at 3900 Hollywood Rd, Saint Joseph, MI 49085. Find other locations and directions.