Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. Gerald Fletcher, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. Gerald Fletcher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Fletcher completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . Dr. Fletcher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cardiology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fletcher?
Very knowledgeable and ready to listen. he does not rush he is down to earth doctor highly recommended. I am very happy??
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fletcher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Fletcher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fletcher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fletcher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fletcher frequently treats Ablation, Amyloidosis, and Aortic Diseases.
Dr. Fletcher's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.