Dr. Gerald Rodts, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rodts completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller, MD and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodts is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller, MD1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-2000
Emory Orthopaedic and Spine
Atlanta Office59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3350
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodts?
Dr. Rodts took my case on after a doctor here in Atlanta botched up my surgery. He was open, honest, and made me feel like I was now in the best hands. We knew after just a few minutes with him and his staff we were in the right hands. You may have to wait longer than you want to get an appointment, but trust me on this... he’s worth the wait! After having 2 repairs to my spine he’s never left me. Reviews matter, credibility counts.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown