Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clamon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerald Clamon, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Clamon completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at University Of Iowa Mdcn Spec Cl and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clamon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Iowa Mdcn Spec Cl
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-8133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clamon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clamon frequently treats Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Clamon's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clamon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics