Dr. Gerald Chase, MD is a anatomic & clinical pathology specialist in Auburn, MA. Dr. Chase completed a residency at Worcester Meml Hosp. He currently practices at UMASS COMMUNITY PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with Harrington Hospital (Southbridge). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chase is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
Umass Community Physicians
Umass Community Physicians103 Millbury St, Auburn, MA 01501 (508) 721-4000
- Worcester Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Vincents Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Vincents Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chase?
- Harrington Hospital (Southbridge)