Dr. Gerald Burnett, MD is a dermatologist in Southport, NC. Dr. Burnett completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, VA - Internal Medicine and Dermatology. He currently practices at DermOne of North Carolina, P.A. and is affiliated with Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burnett is board certified in Dermatology.
DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.
DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.1456 N Howe St, Southport, NC 28461 Existing Patients: (800) 337-6663
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, VA - Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Residency Hospital
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- EBSO, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Piedmont Community HealthCare, Inc.
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burnett?
This doctor takes his time and thoroughly explains everything. The wait was rather long for my apt, but I really felt like he cared and was willing to take the time and be personable with me as a patient. He has a fantastic personality and is well worth the wait!
- Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital