Dr. Hamilton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerald Hamilton, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Hamilton completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at THE BARIATRIC CENTER OF KANSAS CITY and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamilton is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 1997
- Transylvania University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Bariatric Center of Kansas City
Kc Bariatric LLC23401 Prairie Star Pkwy Ste 300, Lenexa, KS 66227 Existing Patients: (913) 677-6319
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamilton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Hamilton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamilton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamilton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamilton frequently treats Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic, Sleeve Gastrectomy, and Obesity.
Dr. Hamilton's office is located at 23401 Prairie Star Pkwy Ste 300, Lenexa, KS 66227. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission