Dr. Gerald Austin, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Austin completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara. He currently practices at Gerald D. Austin, Jr., DPM. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gerald D. Austin, Jr., DPM
Almaden Office3150 Almaden Expy Ste 205, San Jose, CA 95118 Existing Patients: (408) 227-5854
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Oregon, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Pacific Health Alliance
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Austin?
Dr. Austin is superb! I had severely strained the peroneal brevis tendon in my right foot. I'm a distance runner and it stopped me cold. Dr. Austin correctly diagnosed the injury, prescribed a regimen of icing at night, and fitted me with custom orthotics. It took several months to completely heal, but it did. He explained what the problem was in terms I understood, was very accessible, and I have to thank him for getting me into the correct running shoes (which I was not using) and putting me back into running.