Call (804) 373-6383 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gerald Albrecht, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Albrecht completed a residency at Indiana University Hospitals. He currently practices at UVA Pediatric Cardiology and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albrecht is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Indiana University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- UVA - Graduate Medical Education, Medical School
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albrecht?
We met Dr. Albrecht when our first child was just a day or two old. We were young, brand-new, first time parents, facing the surprise news that our otherwise healthy baby had a serious hole in his heart. We were nervous and uncertain, but Dr. Albrecht warm demeanor put us at ease and his excellent care earned our trust. The baby is now 27, and certainly some credit should go to the medical care Dr. Albrecht gave over the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerald Albrecht, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albrecht's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albrecht accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albrecht frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Albrecht's office is located at 5875 Bremo Rd Ste 500, Richmond, VA 23226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albrecht has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital