Dr. George Kroumpouzos, MD is a dermatologist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Kroumpouzos completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at GK Dermatology, PC and is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kroumpouzos is board certified in Dermatology.
GK Dermatology, PC
GK Dermatology, PC541 Main St Ste 320, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 812-1078
French, German, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Dermatology, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- National Cancer Institute-NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- PhD-Athens University School of Medicine, Other Education — 1992
- University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kroumpouzos?
I was recently treated by Dr. K & recommend him highly! His knowledge, professionalism & compassion helped me through a tough time. He and his staff were amazing! I'm so glad I went to him. Even in an emergency they were there to help.
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South Shore Hospital