Dr. Georges Hajj, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Hajj completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics-Categorical Internal Medicine. He currently practices at University of Kansas Medical Center and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajj is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
University of Kansas Medical Center
University of Kansas Medical Center3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-5000
Arabic, Arabic, French
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Interventional Cardiology, Other Education — 2014
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics-Categorical Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St Joseph University Hotel Dieu de France Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2007
- St Jospeh's University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajj?
Dr Hajj is the best physician I have seen in a long time. He saved my life! Definitely highly recommend
- University Of Kansas Hospital