Call (951) 355-7569 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Georges Rjaili, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Rjaili completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. He currently practices at Riverside Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rjaili is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Staten Island University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverside Cardiology Associates
Riverside Cardiology Associates4500 Brockton Ave Ste 203, Riverside, CA 92501 Existing Patients: (951) 355-7569
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rjaili?
Can't pronounce his name, but my spidey senses told me I was in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Georges Rjaili, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rjaili's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rjaili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rjaili frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rjaili's office is located at 4500 Brockton Ave Ste 203, Riverside, CA 92501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rjaili speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rjaili has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Riverside Community Hospital