Dr. George Pfohl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pfohl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Pfohl, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Pfohl completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Eye Care and Vision Associates Ophthalmology Llp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pfohl is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Care & Vision Associates
Keith C. Stube MD PC3712 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Existing Patients: (716) 648-5329
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pfohl?
Great overall experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pfohl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pfohl frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Migraine, and Headache.
Dr. Pfohl's office is located at 932 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pfohl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pfohl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.