Dr. George Heckert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heckert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Heckert, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Heckert completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine. He currently practices at Queens Medical Center and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heckert is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Temple University, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Queens Medical Center1301 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 577-1680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heckert?
This is the nicest, kindest and smartest doc I've ever seen (ans I've seen quite a few). He helped me with a hard-to-diagnose health problem. I am very appreciative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heckert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heckert frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Sleep Apnea, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Heckert's office is located at 1301 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heckert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital